Two 3 Watt Cree LED Light Gigging Set
New 2018 Model - Super Powerful Flounder Spearing and Gigging Lights
- Two Underwater LED Lights on an Aluminium Handle giving a blinding total of 2000 lumens light output.
- The new Larger Fish Eye Lens gives better light spread and lights up twice the area of our old lights!
- Dual "O" ring seals on torch end cap give total water-proof performance!
- New Top Quality 2600mAh Batteries give longer burn times
- Nitecore Intellicharger I2 Twin Battery Charger for fast and reliable charging to full power
- Unmatched One year Guarantee on everything! Torches, Handle, Batteries and Charger!
Underwater flounder gigging lights have four major advantages over lights held above the water:
- Light reflects off the underside of the surface, this reflected light stays in the water and gives a far greater range of more intense underwater light
- There is no confusing reflection of bright sparkles of light from ripples as often happens with out of the water lights
- The fish are far less spooked by an underwater light source
- No heavy 12 volt lead acid batteries to carry, the lithium ion batteries are in the torches
Watch the videos below to see all of these benefits.
The most important things about any gigging light is the brightness and even light spread. More light equals more fish and with these lights you will catch plenty!
Led Underwater Lights Features:
- Waterproof to 200 metres
- Two Ultra-Bright Cree LED's give 2000 lumens
- Fish-Eye lens gives wide beam angle of even light with no hotspots
- Wide evenly spread beam gives improved fish spotting over a larger area
- Two Light Brackets and attachment bolts, easily adjust the angle of the lights to suit any use
- American made cree LED light bulb
As these lights are waterproof to 200 metres (650 feet) they can also be used for a wide range of night fishing and fish gigging applications or as a diving light in shallower areas. Hanging the light underwater from your boat or favorite fishing pier and letting the light run continuously will attract squid and a myriad of baitfish. In no time the bigger predatory species will turn up looking to for an easy meal.
Note: The videos below show our old 2012 and 2013 Flounder Lights, the new models have a wider beam and are brighter. The new lights, chargers and batteries are superior in every way! New videos will be uploaded as soon as they are available.