Premier Pocket Sled Conversion Kit
With both the Large Pocket Sled for light winds, and the Small Pocket Sled for moderate to fresh winds, this kit will have you fishing a wide wind range.
Attach both kites to your mainline for additional lift in light winds or tricky conditions that require the mainline to be supported clear of the water.
This kite fishing kit will enable you to cast further than you ever dreamed possible with manageable pull that won't overload a quality fishing reel.
This kite fishing kit is supplied with expertly tied terminal tackle.
No assembly required, this kit is ready to fish. Simply tie a strong coast-lock clip to your rod line and get fishing!
If you have a larger fishing reel spooled with 600 metres or more of 20 - 24kg line the Flexiwing Kite Conversion Kit is a vastly superior system.
Note: Pocket sleds are a good downwind kite but are difficult to tack.
The Premier Pocket Sled Conversion Kit Has These Advantages
Two kites to cover a wider wind range. No assembly required. Pre-tied and ready to fish. Loads of fun from shore
NOTE: ROD REEL AND SAND SPIKE NOT INCLUDED
This Rig Includes
- 1 x Large Pocket Sled Kite
- 1 x Small Pocket Sled Kite
- 2 x Pre-tied Dacron Bridles
- 2 x Drogues
- 1 x Small Trace Rack
- 12 x Complete Pre-Tied Traces
- 1 x Set of 3 Weights
- 1 x 10 inch Handspool Furnished With:
- 50 Metres 15kg Kiteline
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Dropper Cord
- 50 Metres 15kg Dropper Line
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Bottle Cord
- 30 Metres 15kg Leader Line
- 1 x Safety Trace
- 2 x 3 Hook Pre-Stoppered Sections
- Full Fishing and Rigging Instructions