Condor Fisherman 1000 Drone + Newton 3 Release Clip
The Condor Fishing Drone is by far the best drone the team at PFS have ever used for fishing. The Condor drone has ample power and speed to ensure a clean bait release, even when the battery is getting low.
Video - Live and Strip Baits Set With a Condor
The setting speed of over 16 metres a second ensures the line flies higher behind the drone as the faster setting speed lifts and streams the line behind the drone when casting.
The additional lifting power of the Condor allows for line weights of up to 37kg spectra and up to 10 well baited hooks to be effortlessly deployed 500 metres offshore. 50lb spectra and 6 hooks in good conditions can be set up to 1000m offshore.
The Condor Drone is very easy to calibrate, there is no need for a separate phone app to get speed, altitude and battery information when setting.
The Condor fishing drone is easy to use even for those who struggle with technology yet has a similar fishing capacity to the much more expensive Swell Pro Splash Drone.
Condor Fishing Drone battery performance averages four 500 metre sets per charge from the 6800mAh smart battery.
- Condor Fisherman Drone Remote
- AEE Condor Drone Carry Case
- Big 6800mAh Smart Battery
- Newton 3 Release Mechanism
- 2 Release Wires
- 4 x Propellers
- Battery Charger for Remote and Drone Battery
- Full Fishing and Flying Instructions
- One Year Warranty on Drone and Remote
- 6 Month Warranty on Batteries
- Easily cast up to 600 grams (21 ounces) up to 1000 metres offshore
- Set 10 or more baited traces
- Winds up to 15 knots with ease
- Line weights up to 37kg breaking strain
- Up to 5 casts per battery charge
- User Manual