NZ Made 50lb Spectra Braid
Quality PFK 50lb (24kg) Super Braid Spectra Fishing line is Made in New Zealand from Honeywell Spectra to our demanding specifications.
50lb Spectra is ideally suited to our 24kg Flexiwing Kite Dropper Rigs.
50lb Spectra is great for increasing your effective kite fishing distance from shore because it is so much thinner than nylon fishing lines. You get more than double the amount of spectra fishing line on your fishing reel compared to nylon line of the same breaking strain. Spectra is also lighter and has less windage than nylon. This means it is easier for the kite to tow the rig out and keep the mainline clear of the water.
50lb Spectra is great for reducing drag from the current on your deep water fishing rigs, this reduces the amount of weight you need to hold your terminal tackle on the bottom.
Spectra takes the hard work out of jigging and soft bait fishing because it has almost no stretch. Just a small flick of the tip of the fishing rod will transmit lifelike action to the jig or soft bait a hundred or more metres down. Lighter jigs and soft bait weights can be used, further reducing the effort needed for a long productive jigging or soft-bait session.
This line is also great for casting poppers.
- 50lb Spectra is great for reducing drag from the current on your deep water bait fishing rigs
- Perfect for jigging and soft bait fishing because it has almost no stretch
- Needs less weight to hold your gear on the seabed
- 50lb Spectra is ideally suited to our Flexiwing Kite Dropper Rigs
- Spectra is lighter and has less windage than nylon
- Great for casting poppers