Okuma Andros 5NS
Anticipating the use of braided lines, every aspect of Andros' two-speed design has been optimized to deliver capability commonly reserved for reels twice its' size -from drag power to line capacity, from greased Carbonite drag, to Andros' minimal frame rise above the spool.
The payoff? Fitting in the palm of your hand, Andros eliminates the bulk that deadens the connection between angler and fish.
You're more agile. You feel everything. You experience more of every encounter.
Paired with an Andros Jigging rod, the Andros two-speed turns heads both above and below the water's surface with forward-thinking design and exhilarating power.
- Gear Ratio 6.4:1
- 6-pcs ABEC-5 rated EZO Japanese ball bearings
- External adjustable cast control system
- Ratchet drag lever for precise drag settings
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
- One screw right sideplate take down for easy internal access
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Maximum drag at Full with complete freespool is 24 lbs.
- Maximum drag at Strike with complete freespool is 15 lbs.
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's drag grease
- Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit