Daiwa Tanacom 750
- LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- 4 Bearing System (4BB)
- Momentary winding power of 140 lb.
- Oversized stainless steel line guide
- Automatic Stop and Jigging features
- Line Counter and Depth Memory
- Sealed electronic package
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8V)
- Includes power cord and reel clamp
- Sealed drag system
EASY TO USE—NOW IN ENGLISH
Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water’s surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Then advance the Power Lever to rewind, the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface. It’s that simple!
J-BRAID & SALTIGA® BRAID
For optimum performance with your Dendoh style reel, spool it up with these great BRAIDED Lines from Daiwa.
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per|
(Lb. Test / Yards)
|TANACOM 750||4BB||2.3:1||16.5"||44.4||MONO: 25/590, 30/450
J-BRAID: 50/770, 65/550