Berkley Gulp 4 Inch Jigging Grub
A classic fish catching shape, the Gulp! Jigging Grub is easy to use with its tantalising built in tail action and Gulp! Scent and flavour, the grub is a great bait for novice and expert anglers alike.
As the name suggests, Jigging Grubs can be fished vertically, dropping down to the strike zone with heavy jigs.
They can also be cast and retrieved with just about any weight Nitro jighead to fish surface, mid water or the bottom depending on what species you are targeting.
The 2 inch and 3 inch versions are deadly on bream, bass and just about anything else that swims in Australia’s estuary and freshwater systems.
Rig them using Nitro Bream Pro or torpedo jigheads or Owner beast hooks when weedy.
The new 4 inch version is sure to be a great bait for larger species such as big flathead, snapper and kingfish in the south and barra, jacks and fingermark up north to name a few species.
- Inbuilt tail action
- Classic fish catching shape
- Gulp is 100% biodegradable and made of 100% natural ingredients
- Gulp releases 400 times more scent than plastic baits
- Gulp is available in a huge range of shapes and sizes
- Gulp has been proven effective on just about every Australian species of fish