Abu Garcia Veritas 3.0 14'6 Surf Rod
Nanotechnology introduces Nano particles to the resin that binds fishing rods. This nano enhanced resin supports and bolsters graphite fibres by surrounding them with nano-spheres creating a stronger bond and increasing the compression strength of the blank. Veritas rods take advantage of this new technology to deliver an extremely strong yet lightweight and balanced rod.
The nanotech process gives increased strength without sacrificing weight, action or performance.
Abu’s new Nanotechnology manipulates graphite at an atomic level for improved compression strength.
In addition to Nanotechnology. The Veritas series features:
- Abu’s new extreme exposure reel seat that provides increased blank contact for extra sensitivity
- Tangle free Fuji K guides
- Texas rig style hook keeper for all applications
- 30 ton graphite construction with Nanotechnology for increased compression strength
- Lightweight screw down padded reel hood
- High density EVA grips for durability and comfort
- Veritas 4.43mtr (14'6") 8-15kg medium spin