Standard Pocket Sled Conversion Kit
This kit will enable you to cast further than you ever dreamed possible with manageable pull that won't overload a quality fishing reel.
This kite fishing kit is supplied with expertly tied terminal tackle.
All you need to do is tie a clip to your rod line and you are ready to fish one to three hooks from shore
Traces supplied with this kit come stored temporarily on a card and require you to make a trace board or rack.
If you have a larger fishing reel spooled with 600 metres or more of 20 - 24kg line the Flexi-wing Kite Conversion Kit is a vastly superior system.
This rig is a great starter kit for small capacity reels.
Note: Pocket sleds are a downwind kite so are difficult to tack.
This Rig Includes
- This Rig Includes
- 1 x Large Pocket Sled Kite
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Bridle
- 1 x Drogue
- 10 x Complete Pre-Tied Traces
- 1 x 10 Inch Handspool Furnished With:
- 50 Metres 15kg Kiteline
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Dropper Cord
- 50 Metres 15kg Dropper Line
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Bottle Cord
- 30 Metres 15kg Leader Line
- 1 x Safety Trace
- 2 x 3 Hook Pre-Stoppered Sections
- 1 x Set of Three clip On Weights
- Full Fishing and Rigging Instructions