Flexiwing Dropper Rig Kite Fishing Kit
The Standard Flexiwing Dropper Rig is safe, fun and a highly productive kite fishing rig.
It is very easy to use single-handed and is great for east coast or west coast conditions.
This is a great starter rig and you can always add the skyhook and trace rack to it later. This rig is supplied with the traces stored temporarily on a card and requires you to make some form of trace rack or board.
Photo Right: A nice catch from a single 10 hook set of a Flexi-wing Rig set out 1000 metres from Muriwai Beach.
Video below is by one of our customers, NOTE: PG Language in background song may offend
This Rig Includes
- 1 x Flexi-Wing Kite
- 1 x Pre-tied Dacron Bridle
- 1 x Drogue
- 1 x Standard 3:1 Ratio Geared Reel
- 1 x Galvanised Reel Post
- 1000 mtrs 31kg Mainline/Kiteline
- 1 x 10 Inch Hand-Spool Furnished With:
- 50 Metres 31kg Dropper Line
- 1 x Pre-tied Kite Flag and Bottle Cord
- 30 Metres x 31kg Leader Line
- 1 x Safety Trace
- 2 x 5 Hook Pre-stoppered Sections
- 10 x Complete Pre-tied Traces
- 1 x 4oz Weight
- 2 x 2oz Weights
- Full Fishing and Rigging Instructions
Ready to fish, just add bait and a breeze, it is much cheaper than buying a big rod and reel and is easy to use single handed.