The Super Kite is an ideal general purpose fishing kite suitable for large 65kg to 100kg rigs.
This kite will fish winds of 6 to 50 knots and can be tacked up to 60 degrees off the wind.
The Super Kite incorporates a carbon fibre centre rod, dynamically balanced fibreglass wing spars, high quality lightweight sail cloth and has a wingspan of 1.9 metres.
|Wind range:||7 to 50 knots|
The stability of this delta kite in strong to gale force winds makes it an ideal kite for KAP (kite aerial photography) in winds above 25 knots.
The Super Kite is a great all rounder kite suitable for fishing large dropper rigs or bottom longline rigs.
- This kite will easily tow out from 10 to 25 hooks depending on wind conditions.
- The Super Kite Has These Advantages:
- Great all rounder kite
- Ideal for moderate to strong wind areas
- Incredibly stable flyer - no drogues required
- Has been reported flying with good stabilty in gale winds gusting to 86 knots and in tornados
This Rig Includes:
- 1 x Super Kite
- 2 x 8mm Tawa Dowel
- 1 x 10mm Tawa Dowel
- Full Flying Instructions