Large Pocket Sled Kite
The Large Pocket Sled is a sparless kite designed to tow out up to three or four hooks on 8 to 15kg line weight.
This kite is basically a down wind kite, where ever the wind is blowing is where your tackle will be fishing.
Ideally suited to small capacity reels such as the Penn Seaboy, the large pocket sled can be used for towing out multiple hooks along the bottom, mid water fishing, or even trolling lures or small baits along the surface.
This kite will fish winds from 5 knots to 15 knots.
Casting out other lines is also a popular use of this kite and can be done using a life saver or barley sugar candy as the release mechanism.
Large Pocket Sled
|Wind range:||4 to 20 knots|
|Recommended Kiteline||8kg to 20kg|
The Large Pocket Sled Kite Has These Advantages
- Great for casting your rod line offshore
- Troll, surface fish, mid water fishing or bottom fishing multiple hooks
- Casting distance is only limited by your reel capacity
This Rig Includes
- 1 x Large Pocket Sled Kite
- 1 x Pre-Tied Dacron Bridle
- 1 x Drogue
- Full Fishing and Rigging Instructions