One 3 Watt Cree LED Light Gigging Set
New Model - Super Powerful Flounder Spearing and Gigging Lights
- 3 Watt Underwater LED Light on an Aluminium Handle giving a respectable 350 lumens light output.
- The new Larger Fish Eye Lens gives better light spread and lights up twice the area of our old lights!
- Dual "O" ring seals on torch end cap give total water-proof performance!
- New Magnetic Switch operates magnetically through the waterproof aluminium body of the torch!
- New Top Quality Nitecore NL186 Batteries give longer burn times of almost four hours on full power!
- Nitecore Intellicharger I2 Twin Battery Charger for fast and reliable charging to full power
- Four brightness settings 100%, 70%, 30% and 10% and four strobe settings including SOS signal!
- Unmatched One year Guarantee on everything! Torches, Handle, Batteries and Charger!
Underwater flounder gigging lights have four major advantages over lights held above the water:
- Light reflects off the underside of the surface, this reflected light stays in the water and gives a far greater range of more intense underwater light
- There is no confusing reflection of bright sparkles of light from ripples as often happens with out of the water lights
- The fish are far less spooked by an underwater light source
- No heavy 12 volt lead acid batteries to carry, the lithium ion batteries are in the torches
Watch the videos below to see all of these benefits.
The most important things about any gigging light is the brightness and even light spread. More light equals more fish and with these lights you will catch plenty!
Led Underwater Lights Features:
- Waterproof to 15 metres
- Ultra-Bright Cree LED's gives 350 lumens
- Fish-Eye lens gives wide beam angle of even light with no hotspots
- Wide evenly spread beam gives improved fish spotting over a larger area
- Light Bracket and attachment bolts, easily adjust the angle of the light to suit any use
- American made 3 watt cree LED light bulb
As this light is waterproof to 15 metres (50 feet) it can also be used for a wide range of night fishing and fish gigging applications or as a diving light in shallower areas. Hanging the light underwater from your boat or favorite fishing pier and letting the light run continuously on either High or Low power will attract squid and a myriad of baitfish. In no time the bigger predatory species will turn up looking to for an easy meal.
Note: The videos below show our old 2012 and 2013 Flounder Lights, the new models have a wider beam and are brighter. The new lights, chargers and batteries are superior in every way! New videos will be uploaded as soon as they are available.